- Islay Single Malt Whiskey
- With more maturing history within its walls than anywhere else in Scotland, Bowmore No.1 Malt will unlock the door to a story of deeper character. Exclusively matured in first fill Bourbon casks, Bowmore No.1 Malt is singularly special. Vanilla sweetness, cinnamon spice and oak smoke beautifully complement the mouth-watering citrus, honeycomb and coconut flakes, culminating in a peat smoked, bourbon vanilla and lime finish.
- Bowmore is Islay’s oldest distillery, and home to the world’s oldest whisky maturation warehouse, the No. 1 Vaults. It’s in this legendary warehouse that Bowmore whisky has been meticulously matured by our master distillers for nearly 240 years.
- Exclusively matured in first fill Bourbon casks, Bowmore’s No.1 Malt is singularly special
- A rich, complex, perfectly balanced expression. Nose – vanilla sweetness, cinnamon spice and oak smoke. Palate – citrus, honeycomb and coconut flake. Finish – peat smoked, bourbon vanilla and lime finish
Alcohol By Volume
- 40% vol
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy neat, dilute with a little water or over ice
- Edrington Beam Suntory,
191 West George Street,