Arran Whisky is distilled at 2 distilleries on the Isle of Arran. The first distillery was the Lochranza distillery established in 1995 and a second distillery was opened in 2019 in the South of the island at Lagg. The Arran whiskies produced include:
- Arran Single Malt Whisky – Quarter Cask “The Bothy”
- Arran 10 year Old Single Malt Whisky
- Arran Single Malt Whisky – Sherry Cask “The Bodega”
- Arran Single Malt Whisky – Barrel Reserve
- The Robert Burns Single Malt
Visiting the Whisky Distilleries
The Lochranza distillery has a visitor centre and is open 7 days a week 10am to 4pm. There is also a whisky & gift shop and the Casks cafe. Also check out our Ayrshire & Arran guide for other attractions worth visiting.