- Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Bowmore is Islay’s oldest distillery, and home to the world’s oldest whisky maturation warehouse, the No. 1 Vaults. It’s in this legendary warehouse that Bowmore whisky has been meticulously matured by our master distillers for nearly 240 years.
- Reflecting the essence of Bowmore – thrashing waves, windswept landscapes and generations of tradition – our 12 years old is both complex and perfectly balanced. Subtle lemon and sweet heather honey complement Bowmore’s trademark peat smoke, leading to a delicious, long and mellow finish.
- Our signature distillery style of peat smoke, citrus and vanilla. Perfectly balanced at 12 years old
- Subtle notes of lemon and honey are bound together with the distinctive Bowmore smokiness. Warm and delicious with subtle dark chocolate and peat smoke.
Alcohol By Volume
- 40% vol
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy neat, dilute with a little water or over ice
- Edrington Beam Suntory,
191 West George Street,